Texas & Oregon wedding, Elopement & portrait Photographer

story telling for the untamed lovers

Give me y'all's best true self without the bleeps. The most authentic version of your love with all the wit, sarcasm and the wildness that makes your relationship unique. 

Get that ass grab in, take a shot and lets get a little mud on our boots. Ready for this wild ride together on your journey to "I do". 

Experience + Investment

no. 1

brand mission

"never seen

a day... 

visioned by you, 

for you

anything

as wild

as you"

no. 2

Howdy, I'm Angie your Texas Photographer capturing all things love. Your typical enneagram 8, addicted to coffee and true crime. You can catch me 80% of the time binge listening to my fav podcast crime junkies while editing and the other 20% thrifting.

get to know me

investment

Damn right I got you! The planning till "I Do" Day will be packed with genuine intention, communication and reassurance. We won't leave out the dogs or your best friends.

"She ran the whole show and we are so thankful. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows EXACTLY what’s she’s doing... Not to mention she’s so fun and will have you laughing and make the experience so fun, memorable, and make you feel comfortable! We truly can’t thank Angie enough for the amazing experience ..."

- Darlene

investment

the deets

No. 3

blogs

Miranda & Eva —

Vanessa & Jonathan —

Grace & Gabriel—

no.4

sweet tea kisses &

whataburger spicy ketchup

WORDS FROM FRIENDS

PREVIOUS

NEXT

"Angie made us feel so comfortable and gave us space to have our special moment together while still capturing it. It was a dream! If we ever are in the area again we would use Angie for our family photos over and over! We feel so lucky to have found her."

-Shannon & Matt

WORDS FROM FRIENDS

"...She was such a fun spirit to be around and my fiancé and I felt like we could be completely ourselves the entire time. Genuine, down to earth and easy going. A joy to work with and we made a new friend. Could not have asked for a better experience."

-Kat & Alex

PREVIOUS

NEXT

WORDS FROM FRIENDS

PREVIOUS

NEXT

"Our shoot with Angie was perfect!!! We traveled up to Oregon from SoCal to shoot with her and we had the best time ever. She was so fun and sweet and very communicative and the whole process was really great!The pictures turned out SO amazing..."

- Miranda & Eva

WORDS FROM FRIENDS

PREVIOUS

NEXT

"It felt like a group of friends just hanging out on the coast. Overall, this was one of my favorite experiences. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Angie. She is truly a spectacular photographer, and an even better person."

- Cass & Tiff

book your free CONSULTATION call & Let's chit chat!

book your call

dirty boots &

     whiskey kisses

let's tell your

your love story

in the hill country as the sun sets